50 Micron Pleated Coarse Sediment Filter 10" Big
- Sediment Filters are used to remove particles from water and protect downstream taps etc from clogging
- Sediment cartridges are resistant to attack by bacteria and chemicals and are suitable for a wide range of applications, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
CS & TS Pleated Cartridge Range
- Pleated cartridges are commonly used as primary filtration for sediment as they can be cleaned and reused.
- The 20 & 25 micron versions are often used as the first in a series of filters, including as the primary filter in UV kits.
- They have a large surface area to accommodate high flows with a low pressure drop.
We Also Recommend
Hydra Selfcleaning Coarse Sediment Filter 90 Micron Stainess Steel Mesh Screen 1.5" Brass BSP In/Out
Regular price $29913 $299.13
Hydra Selfcleaning Coarse Sediment Filter Hot Water 90 micron Stainless Mesh 1" Plastic BSP
Regular price $21930 $219.30