0.3 Micron Silver Impregnated Bacteriostatic Carbon Block CASE Chlorine Cyst Reduction Filter 10" Std
- Carbon cartridges do an excellent job of removing chlorine and its by-products, THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- They also improve taste and odour of drinking water and can reduce/remove trace levels of heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides.
- Carbon cartridges with a micron rating can also offer filtering capability for sediment reduction/removal.
CA-SE Silver Impregnated Carbon Block Range
- CA-SE carbon blocks are silver impregnated for a bacteriostatic effect, offering a longer hygienic life.
- At pore sizes down to 0.3microns, these are fantastic for those wanting extra fine filtration alongside chlorine, taste and odour reduction.
This one is 76,000L at 3.8lpm Estimated Capacity based on 2ppm free chlorine with 90% or greater reduction.
We Also Recommend
Hydra Selfcleaning Coarse Sediment Filter 90 Micron Stainess Steel Mesh Screen 1.5" Brass BSP In/Out
Hydra Selfcleaning Coarse Sediment Filter Hot Water 90 micron Stainless Mesh 1" Plastic BSP